Friday 27 August 2010

I'm Reading this book called Glass Houses that I got yesterday in Waterstones,
I'm actually liking it
But that would be because I changed the names of the characters (so far)
to the names of K-POP artists, too help me get into reading more (it really works)

Monica - Uee
Claire - Jessica
Mom - Hyori
Dad - Rain
Haha. I always thought they would look like a great couple.
Ueekketes
    Gina - Hyuna
     Jennifer - Sulli

Even though they don't suit there characters, I find it exciting, too read on
I'm Page 25 / Chapter 2
I started reading last night, I hardly read, so that is really good.

This is the Book i'm reading:



I also bought other books which are:




and,



Which I haven't read yet.
But i'm sure i'll enjoy it,
with my trick on reading :D

No comments:

Post a Comment